Public Works
General Information
Phone Numbers
419-774-4002 Main 419-774-5519 Billing
Fax: 419-774-4003
Emergencies: Dial 911
1740 Fleming Falls Road

Office: Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:00PM
Billing: Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 3:00PM

The billing office is located at 1740 Fleming Falls Rd. Mansfield, OH. 44903. Our phone number is (419) 774-5519. We are open between 8:00 and 3:00 Monday through Friday. Payments may be made by cash, personal check or money order in person at the window or through the mail at the above location. For your convenience a drop box is also located at the above location for check or money order only. Additional payment drop box can be found in the Richland County Treasurer’s office at 50 PAE or the Richland County Building Regulations office at 1495 Longview Ave. on the main floor, these payments must be by check or money order only.

For your convenience we have partnered with Forte to accept credit cards or e-check payments online and by phone. There will be a nominal fee charged for these services.

To make an online payment, please visit the following link to our secured payment portal:

Wastewater Payments


Call 1-877-690-3729 (Jurisdiction Code 7809)

To make payment more convenient, you may opt for ACH (automatic withdrawal) from your checking or savings account. Your account will be debited on the due date posted on your sewer bill or if due on the weekend or holiday the first business day after. The form to apply for this option is located on the back lower portion of your bill. It should be signed, dated and sent back to this office along with your current payment by check and also a voided check or deposit ticket. The voided check or deposit ticket will be kept on file. You may mail or drop off your signed application form and voided check or deposit ticket at our billing office.

If you use large volumes of water out doors for gardening or pool fills you may want to purchase an additional meter to be installed on your outside spigot water line. We can then deduct the amount used for outdoor activities from your sewer bill. Call us for advice and instructions. NOTE: Any water meter installations will need to be installed by yourself or your plumber and then call us for inspection.