Signing up for alerts is very simple. It takes just a few moments of your time and you will be kept up to date with information for Richland County. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to start receiving alerts from the many departments within Richland County.
1. Click on the following link to take you to the signup page: RC Alerts!
2. Fill out your first name, last name, phone or email. You can add multiple cell phones, land lines and email address under your name. Please make sure to select the correct radio button next to the phone number.
3. Scroll down and check which departments you would like to receive alerts from. You can also choose between NOAA Weather Warnings or Watches for your address.
4. Your street address is required. The WENS application can send alerts to those who have signed up to specific addresses. This is more utilized for the NOAA Weather alerts but departments within the county have the ability to do this as well.
5. You are almost finished. Just click the
button and you are now enrolled!!!